Thursday, July 9, 2015

gratitude

Perhaps my favorite yoga pose, and definitely the one with the best name -- Camatkarasana -- which translates to "the ecstatic unfolding of the enraptured heart." I started this blog today for the purposes of documenting my work and growing passion around yoga and am so excited for the possibilities to come, the work that will continue to grow out of this, and the community that was waiting for me when i was ready. There is so much in this crazy, beautiful life to love and be grateful for and I can think of no better pose to encapsulate how I feel right now.

#yogapraxis #yoga #praxisingyoga #aposeadayuntil30 #ecstaticunfoldingoftheenrapturedheart

bonus: funny things happen when you try to photograph yourself in a yoga pose with nothing but the self timer on your smartphone. sometimes you get video instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment